This is a forum for readers to ask open questions, and get responses not only from TRB, but also from other readers!
Think of it as your typical TRB blog, with an open comments section for readers, with the only difference being the topics are user-generated.
TRB is blessed with having such a savvy, informed readership. So I encourage you all to ask questions, and answer them!
- I’d like to sell my 4 plex that I’m running an AirBnb business from. What will a potential buyer use as income when determining the Cap Rate?
- In the 2017 Toronto market, is there still a point in having open houses?
- What would happen if there was a special assessment on your recently purchased condo?
- Should I sell my house and just invest the money elsewhere, or should I keep it and rent it out?
- Is my accepted counter-offer binding?
- Could you continue the topic of Cap rate and ROI from your 2015 Blog?
- How much of a deposit am I required to leave with a builder when buying pre-construction?
- Is it risky to buy a house with a short closing date of 30 days and try to get a bridge mortgage and be able to sell existing home in less than a month?
- Do you know anyone that has used The Smith Manoeuvre – Canadian Tax Deductible Mortgage strategy?
- Can the sellers inflate offers out of thin air to get buyers pay more?