This is a forum for readers to ask open questions, and get responses not only from TRB, but also from other readers!
Think of it as your typical TRB blog, with an open comments section for readers, with the only difference being the topics are user-generated.
TRB is blessed with having such a savvy, informed readership. So I encourage you all to ask questions, and answer them!
- I sold my house unconditional. Buyer wants to buy furniture and has emailed me directly asking about the condition of the house. The house hasn’t closed yet, should I just ignore the email?
- Could I buy a ground level live/work condo and rent it out as a commercial space, or rent as an office to a small start up?
- I’m having problems with my unit and the condo board refuses to pay for damages.
- Is this house worth renovating?
- The buyers of my home have asked for 3 extensions. Can the buyer now give me an (under purchase) bully offer since I’m in a tough situation that I need to close or else I lose my new purchased condo?
- I’ve given my landlord 60 days notice but now I want to stay. Can I legally withdraw my notice and stay in my unit?
- We sold our house for 100k over asking, buyer seems to want to back out. Can the buyer really just walk away and we need to relist and take less?
- As a 16 year old, can I receive compensation from a Real Estate Salesperson based on referrals I give her/him?
- What is the problem with 40 Homewood Ave?
- Has the expanded rent controls had any impact on the sale or value of condo units in the downtown?